We are now seeking Van Drivers Multi - Drop North Wales (Customer based)
7.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday Week / Saturdays optional at overtime rate
Key Roles / Responsibilities
- To meet all special instructions as detailed on delivery documentation.
- Ensure that any documentation is completed, signed as required and returned to the transport office.
- To carry out vehicle and auxiliary equipment checks prior to operation of any vehicle and report any defects immediately
- On return to the depot to report to the traffic office for a full debrief.
- Where company uniform and personal protective equipment have been issued they must be worn at all times when on duty
- Drive company vehicles and operate company equipment in a safe and appropriate manner and in accordance with company policies, procedures and legislation
- Contribute to the safety of all road users by maintaining proper and effective vehicle control, whilst promoting road safety.
- Responsible for maintaining and complying with health and safety standards thereby minimising the risk to themselves and other persons.
- Carry out any other reasonable requests as required by management.
- Read and comply with instructions and directions as communicated via depot signs, notice boards and memorandums.
- To operate and utilise hand held delivery equipment as required.
Qualifications / education required:
Must hold relevant licence (Clean licence preferred but not essential)
Must be flexible, an excellent communicator, team player and customer focused
In addition must have the confidence to be able to work on own initiative and be effective with minimum supervision and be self-motivated
Particular aptitude / skills required:
A good knowledge of the local area, Previous multi drop experience
This role meets the National Living Wage requirements
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV and cover letter stating clearly which job you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details of the role will be provided upon application.