As a leading provider of logistics in the North Wales area we are now looking at expending our workforce and have opportunities for experienced Class two drivers with experience of multi drop and tail lift deliveries
50 hours per week
Key Roles / Responsibilities
- To meet all special instructions as detailed on delivery documentation.
- Ensure that any documentation is completed, signed as required and returned to the transport office.
- To carry out vehicle and auxiliary equipment checks prior to operation of any vehicle and report any defects immediately
- On return to the depot to report to the traffic office for a full debrief.
- Where company uniform and personal protective equipment have been issued they must be worn at all times when on duty.
- Drive company vehicles and operate company equipment in a safe and appropriate manner and in accordance with company policies, procedures and legislation.
- Contribute to the safety of all road users by maintaining proper and effective vehicle control, whilst promoting road safety.
- Responsible for maintaining and complying with health and safety standards thereby minimising the risk to themselves and other persons.
- Carry out any other reasonable requests as required by management.
- Read and comply with instructions and directions as communicated via depot signs, notice boards and memorandums.
- To operate and utilise hand held delivery equipment as required.
Qualifications / education required:
- Must hold relevant licence (Clean licence preferred but not essential)
- Must be flexible, an excellent communicator, team player and customer focused
- In addition, must have the confidence to be able to work on own initiative and be effective with minimum supervision and be self-motivated
- A good geographical knowledge of the country
- Previous multi drop experience
Particular aptitude / skills required:
The ideal individual will be: self-motivated, able to work on own initiative and be effective
with minimum supervision, be a team player, confident and customer focused.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV and cover letter stating clearly which job you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org . Further details of the role will be provided upon application.